🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Monthly Free Connects not available
Page options
prabeshparajuli
Community Member

My Monthly Free Connects not available

Hi,
My current billing cycle was up to February 06. Today its February 07 but I am not receiving my monthly free connects. When will I receive my free monthly connects?
Please help me to find a solution.
Thank you !!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Prabesh P wrote:
My current billing cycle was up to February 06. Today its February 07 but I am not receiving my monthly free connects. When will I receive my free monthly connects?

Be patient. It's not the the 7th in the USA. The 10 free connects beome available some time in the next few hours.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
petra_r
Community Member

Prabesh P wrote:

Be patient. It's not the the 7th in the USA. The 10 free connects beome available some time in the next few hours.

Hi Petra,
Thanks !

Do we recieve free connects every 7th day of month? or as per billing cycle? 

Shariful S wrote:

Do we recieve free connects every 7th day of month? or as per billing cycle? 

On the first day of your new billing cycle.

Hello please help me i have won two interviews but did not get connects neither i get my monthly connects please let me know when i will get. As it is very important for me

Sameea A wrote:
Hello please help me i have won two interviews but did not get connects neither i get my monthly connects please let me know when i will get. As it is very important for me

It takes a few hours for the 10 free connects to show up in your account. Mine is usually a few hours, even a day, after the response. 

Hi Sameea, 

I checked your account and see that our team has already assisted you directly via chat. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
3e779b57
Community Member

Same, my billing cycle is over but still my monthly connect is not available, plus I won't 1 interview but still haven't got my free connect. Pls help somebody,

Hello Alok,

I checked and I see that your monthly Connects are credited to your account by the 12th of every month. Also, Connects for winning an interview will be credited within 24 hours from your response to the Client. You can refer to Connect History page for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
imabir
Community Member

So free monthly connects renew automatically or I need to ask someone or do something on my account manually?

imabir
Community Member

Hi, is this automatic? Last month (I am using Upwork after 5 years) I had to collect it by going to my profile and do some manual things, I forgot exactly what I did, so is this something I had to do manually or connect will automatically renewed to my account without me doing anything? Thanks

Hi Abir,

Thank you for your message. Please note that free monthly Connects are credited within 24-48 hours from the start of your billing cycle. You can check your current billing cycle on this page.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members