🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My PayPal keeps being disabled.
Page options
5991875a
Community Member

My PayPal keeps being disabled.

I am almost a month old on upwork, thankfully I have been getting milestone work and I would like to withdraw some of my earnings. I did create and add a PayPal account, which took the required 3 days. However when it comes to withdrawing money to PayPal, it keeps disabling the account again and again. What should I do to get the money? Please advise, maybe am missing something.
7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Agaba,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi there! I have the same problem here. That'd be great if you could help me to solve it. Thanks!

Hi Meerimai,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there! I have the same problem here. That'd be great if you could help me to solve it. Thanks!

Hi Lovejeet,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
344ba618
Community Member

Hi I have the same problem, it’s been two weeks now when I started trying to withdraw and it keeps disabling my PayPal account and I can’t withdraw my money. Please support team help.

Hi Mark,

I have reviewed your account and previous transactions. It looks like the transaction was rejected by Paypal on their end.  Could you please double-check if you can transfer your earnings from Upwork through Paypal in your location? Kindly check this directly with their Customer Support Team so you can be assisted further.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance with your account.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members