🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Payment to Local Bank Transfer not rec...
Page options
uzma-khalid
Community Member

My Payment to Local Bank Transfer not received

Hi 

I have withdraw my funds on 6-6-2019 and today is 12-6-2019 and I have not received my funds yet in my local bank. is there anyone else have not received their payment. What is the problem in this delay. If someone know what is going on with delay let us know.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Uzma,

Typically direct to local bank withdrawals take 2-5 business days. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays don't count as business days, and upon checking it does appear local banks might have been closed in your country for the national holiday last week. Please communicate with your bank and note that your transaction will be processed with a delay due to the local holiday.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Uzma,

Typically direct to local bank withdrawals take 2-5 business days. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays don't count as business days, and upon checking it does appear local banks might have been closed in your country for the national holiday last week. Please communicate with your bank and note that your transaction will be processed with a delay due to the local holiday.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Thank you so much for communicating fast and I have received my funds now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths