🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Profile is not getting viewed for weeks
Page options
farhadahmad30
Community Member

My Profile is not getting viewed for weeks

Don't know why there it says under 'my stats' that my profile hasn't been viewed for weeks. I mean there isn't a single view on my profile. How is that possible even after so many weeks?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Farhad, 

I checked and your profile views display correctly. The profile views stats refers to the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days (not per week).

You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you enhance your Profile: 

Here are some additional tips on how to grab attention by writing a great Overview and set yourself apart from the competition.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Farhad, 

I checked and your profile views display correctly. The profile views stats refers to the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days (not per week).

You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you enhance your Profile: 

Here are some additional tips on how to grab attention by writing a great Overview and set yourself apart from the competition.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, Bojan, just saw your reply today. I didn't even get a notification in my inbox for some reason. Sorry for the late response. Ok, I didn't check the checkbox that says email me the response. Got it. Kudos!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths