🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Profile locked Private
Page options
manthank0305
Community Member

My Profile locked Private

Hello Upwork community, my upwork profile is locked private and due to this i am facing issue in applying for the jobs, i even went on to the support and did everything they asked me to do. Even after 3 days of the request, still my profile is locked. Idk whether there is any issue from my side or their side. They had mentioned that this issue might take upto 4 hours to solve but even after few days it is the same. Please help me if someone has faced such issue before. 

Thank you.

13 REPLIES 13
PradeepH

Hi Manthan,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay in responding to your request via a support ticket. I am pleased to inform you that your profile is reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sbrnl
Community Member

Hi, could you please help me? Same issue here, I did everything and my profile is still private. thanks.

Hi Sabrina,

I can see that you've reached out to the team with the same concern and several tickets have been created. Please allow our team time to review your request and your account. You should be getting an update here or in your email once it's been reviewed.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, could you please help me? Same issue here, I did everything and my profile is still private. thanks.

Hi Umar,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to “public”. For more information, please check out this help article.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, 

I have the same issue- I have been set to private even though I'm currently active and have requested to make it public again. This has gone on for a couple/few days now. Can you help me?

Thank you, 

Courtney

Hi Courtney,

I'd like to confirm that on our end, your profile visibility has not been set to private. I can see that you have already submitted a support ticket to our team. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further with your profile status. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
cd5fcc25
Community Member

Hi, Joanne, 

My profile currently says it's set to private. Please see attached screenshot. No one has reached out to me yet, either. 

-Courtney

cd5fcc25_0-1662253663484.png

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for your message. Your profile is set to Public now. You can update your profile visibility by clicking the pencil icon. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, Predeep! I was clicking the pencil icon and selecting to change it to public and would receive the popup that stated it could take up to 4 hours, but after many days, it was never changed. I see that it is now changed to public. Thank you again!

be7b05d4
Community Member

So sad, Please contact support. Thank you

nouraiz2015
Community Member

Hi my profile is also set to locked private. i have sent many automated messages and created a support ticket but still its private. 
can you please make it public?

Nouraiz

Nouraiz S

Hi Nouraiz,

I am pleased to inform you that your profile is reset and the visibility is set to Public now. A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members