🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Profile not getting any view at all
Page options
attic912213
Community Member

My Profile not getting any view at all

Hello everyone,

My profile got 5/6 views in 3 months/90 days. Ususally I used get direct invite frequently but recently My profile is not getting views at all let alone direct invites. 

Can some please check my profile and guide me if i need to change or fix anything that might start profile views ? 

Recently I saw someone getting Rising talent without completing a single contract. Can some explain how is it possible ? 

Thank you for your help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
andrea9823
Community Member

Hi Attiq

I understand your frustration but keep in mind that Upwork is rapidly growing and even freelancers who are rising talent or top-rated (like myself) aren't getting many "organic" profile views... And this is completely normal.

I would suggest you make sure to maintain a high Job Success Score and maintain the amazing reviews you're getting from clients. Your profile is already quite well made, so make sure you keep your stats sharp and send at least 5-8 proposals per day.

Good luck!! ❤

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
andrea9823
Community Member

Hi Attiq

I understand your frustration but keep in mind that Upwork is rapidly growing and even freelancers who are rising talent or top-rated (like myself) aren't getting many "organic" profile views... And this is completely normal.

I would suggest you make sure to maintain a high Job Success Score and maintain the amazing reviews you're getting from clients. Your profile is already quite well made, so make sure you keep your stats sharp and send at least 5-8 proposals per day.

Good luck!! ❤

Thank you so much for your good words. I am trying my best to land a new job. Really appreciate it. ❤️  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members