🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Proposals are not been Delivered to Cl...
Page options
lukema_amination
Community Member

My Proposals are not been Delivered to Clients

I upgraded my account to Freelancer Plus a week ago to get more connects, I got 60 connects, and i have been sending proposals since then but i haven't been interviewed at all. I have sent approximately 15 proposals since i upgraded.Since im on freelancer plus, im able to see the High, Avg, and Low Bids.  But recently on a job post which i applied for, I noticed the highest bid is $150, which is lower than my bid ($195), The next proposal i sent, my bid is also higher than the current highest bid on the job post. So i get the feeling that my proposals are not been delivered to the clients. Please, any help or knowledge about this will go a long way.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
versailles
Community Member

1- it takes time to update

2- if the clients archives your proposal, I think it won't show in the averages

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
versailles
Community Member

1- it takes time to update

2- if the clients archives your proposal, I think it won't show in the averages

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ojekunle, 

I checked your account and it looks like you have some proposals in your active candidacies, while some are under the archived tab. If you are missing any specific proposal, you can let us know, and our team can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi
I am facing the issue that none of my clients have responded to any of my proposals and I think my proposals are not getting through to them fro some reason. What should I do about ir?

chefperryp
Community Member

Hey, thanks for posting this!.

I was wondering the same thing, I upgraded about two weeks in. Before that, I landed several good jobs in my niche (writing/blogging) with around a 25% response rate. 

Since upgrading (3 weeks ago) I haven't recieved a single response to to my 35 bids.

Seems like an odd coincidence that everything went radio silent at exactly the same time I upgraded. 

Luckily for me, I landed some great contracts that first couple of weeks, so I still have work.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

~Perry

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members