🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Rising talent badge is gone
Page options
rushan-mohamed
Community Member

My Rising talent badge is gone

I had received my rising talent badge nearly a month ago later then I received my job success score and my rising talent badge is replaced by jss. But when I apply for jobs I see a red exclamation on rising talent badge requirement even though it was replaced not gone.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rushan M wrote:
But why I get the exclamation mark under client preferred requirements inside a job post even though I had it before.

Because such clients are asking for a JSS of 90% or better OR RT status. You no longer have RT status and your JSS is far lower than 90%, so you don't fit either requirement (90% + OR Rising Talent status)

you are not.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
moonraker
Community Member

You are no longer a rising talent. That is removed when you get a JSS. 

But why I get the exclamation mark under client preferred requirements inside a job post even though I had it before.

Else please let me know how can I fulfill that red colour exclamation on rising talent as in the above attached image

your JSS will be below 90% and the client want JSS 90%+ that's why it's showing you exclamation 

Rushan M wrote:

Because you are no longer a rising talent.

You used to be, but now you are not. I used to be 25 years old, that does not mean I get to say I am still 25 years old. 

Rushan M wrote:
Else please let me know how can I fulfill that red colour exclamation on rising talent as in the above attached image

You cannot because, as above, you do not have rising talent status. 

Rushan M wrote:

Because such clients are asking for a JSS of 90% or better OR RT status. You no longer have RT status and your JSS is far lower than 90%, so you don't fit either requirement (90% + OR Rising Talent status)

you are not.png

Thanks Petra, I got what you are saying
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths