🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Stat is not updating
Page options
sufyanstartech
Community Member

My Stat is not updating

Hey Upwork Community, 

I am facing issue in my stats from last 8 weeks. My top rated eligible weeks is not increasing they are still on 12/16. Please check & resolve my issue. I have attached the screenshot of my stats.

Thanks

Regards

H.M.Sufyan

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hafiz Muhammad Suf,

To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I am worried that I have only 4 non-eligible weeks & after that I have completed 8 eligible weeks. So Could you please check & let me know how many weeks still I have to wait for update my eligible weeks.

Thanks

Hi Hafiz, 

I'm sorry we missed replying to your question. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase.

Please know that we will not be able to confirm the specific number of non-eligible weeks as this may allow users to manipulate the system. Kindly refer to the help article that Bojan shared in his reply for more information.

~ Avery
Upwork

Waiting for the reply

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members