🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My State page not showing any data even I...
Page options
kalthiyanirmal
Community Member

My State page not showing any data even I am non exclusive and Top Rated

Dear Upwork Team,

Hope you all are doing great!

Above is my Upwork profile. Also, I am the Main Manager of a company called "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". So, obviously, I am a non-exclusive member of the company.

I am at my Freelancer profile right now. And I can't see anything here. The page was working fine and showing data 2 days ago. But I just login to the account and see that the "My State" page looks like I am a newbie. And not showing any data.

Is there anything wrong with my profile or not sure why is this?

Can you please help me to understand this?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you so much.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marmik,

Thank you for your message. I am happy to hear that your issue is resolved now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Marmik,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
kalthiyanirmal
Community Member

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for your support.

I just checked the "My state" page. And the good news is, that the issue is resolved by your team. The page and all data I can see now. Same as before.

So, Thank you so much once again. This page is really important for me to analyze my movements here. So... Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Hi Marmik,

Thank you for your message. I am happy to hear that your issue is resolved now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
kalthiyanirmal
Community Member

Hello,

No other for now. 

Thank you so much.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths