🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Stats - Communication issue. Is this anoth...
Page options
sergio-soria
Community Member

My Stats - Communication issue. Is this another bug?

Yesterday I received an invitation, I responded to it and then minutes later My Stats showed me the graphic as I had not responded. It read "You replied to 5 of 6 invitations to apply in the past 90 days" and the "You reply every time" was not completely dark green as before.

I opened a ticket, the chat was not helpful since they told me I had to wait some time to receive an answer (maybe because of the weekend?). Late at night I checked My Stats and it read "6 of 6 invitations" and the bar was 100% dark green, so I thought to myself "Well, it fixed itself!" because the ticket was not updated.

Today I received another invitation and I responded quickly, and now again the same problem! What is going on? I checked the board and there is a thread about the same thing made in 2015! Is this another bug that was never fixed? Have you ever experienced this strange "happening" yourself? The X-files theme plays in the background.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sergio S wrote:

Yesterday I received an invitation, I responded to it and then minutes later My Stats showed me the graphic as I had not responded. It read "You replied to 5 of 6 invitations to apply in the past 90 days" and the "You reply every time" was not completely dark green as before.

It takes up to 24 hours to correct itself. Perfectlynormal and always been like that.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Sergio S wrote:

It takes up to 24 hours to correct itself. Perfectlynormal and always been like that.

Yeah, it seems that's the "normal" behavior for that function. It shouldn't take that much, maybe half an hour but up to 24 hs is a lot. It's fixed now for me, so it was like 5 hours. I wonder why the agent who chatted with me did not tell me about the "normal" delay.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members