🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Stats Update
Page options
dinaly
Community Member

My Stats Update

Why Upwork is taking ages to update my stats and profile? I have completed a job and the client has also closed the project few days ago. The transaction is also completed but the job is still in progress on my profile and I can't see my earnings from this particular project in my stats section. Can anybody please help me understand after how long Upwork updates the profiles and stats section? Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shabbir,

Please be patient and your stats will be updated accordingly. Please keep in mind that once a contract is closed it can take up to 48 hours for your profile to be updated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shabbir,

Could you reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with the contract ID or title so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I just rechecked my profile and it is updated but my earnings are still not updated in my Stats section. Can you please help me with that? Thank you Goran for your help!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shabbir,

Please be patient and your stats will be updated accordingly. Please keep in mind that once a contract is closed it can take up to 48 hours for your profile to be updated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes I understand that it takes some time to update but this project was completed 4-5 days ago and I was paid even earlier than that but my stats do not seem to change. I appreciate your help!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shabbir,

Please keep in mind that you still have earnings under the Pending stage and your stats will be updated accordingly once they become available on your account. I would also like to clarify that the earnings under the My Stats page are only visible to you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much Goran for helping me!

petra_r
Community Member

Shabbir D wrote:

Yes I understand that it takes some time to update but this project was completed 4-5 days ago and I was paid even earlier than that but my stats do not seem to change. I appreciate your help!

The My Stats page does not update in real time, some aspects update once a week, some every 2 weeks...  and it's realy completely irrelevant what it says there for earnings, isn't it? As long as your reports reflect the correct amount, that's all that matters.

Hi can you help me too about my stats in upwork

Please help me to get updated on my stat .. as I think I am eligible for the Top Rated Plus badge. Because my contract is reach $15,000 limit.

Hi Dure,

Please allow some time for the My Stats page to be updated. Once it does and you qualify for the Top Rated Plus badge it should appear in your profile within 48 hours.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes
I can see in “Do you qualify for Top Rated Plus?” section, Total contract amount is updated to 15,015 Now I cross the required threshold of $15000 , and qualified for Top Rated Plus. Should I wait for two more days to get the badge on my profile.

But my stats says I was updated on 4rth April, two week would be 18th April.

Regards

Dure Sameen

Dure S wrote:
 Should I wait for two more days to get the badge on my profile

Yes. Give it a couple of days after you meet all the criteria.

It also doesn't really make a difference, most clients won't ever see it as it is only visible to Business/Enterprise clients (and freelancers) anyway. So the vast majority of clients will continue to see the top rated badge on your profile, not the Plus one.

Dure S wrote:
But my stats says I was updated on 4rth April, two week would be 18th April.

The JSS was updated on the 4rth and will update again on the 18th. Different metrics update at different times.

My contract is not appearing in long contract list?? It was there before evening.. now its says You don’t have any long contracts. Is it a website bug??

Hi Dure,

No worries, it looks like the Top Rated Plus badge is already showing on your profile. Congratulations!

If you haven't seen it on your end yet please try refreshing the page or logging out and back in,

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths