Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Stats Updates?

suznee
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
1 of 41

Did anyone's "My Stats" update at all today? Mine has "Last updated Dec 27". It has always in the past updated every two weeks.

pinakinbr
Pinakin B Member Since: May 24, 2015
2 of 41

No, I am also waiting for them to update all day, mine was also last updated on 27th December.

sk-andaleeb
Community Guru
Tanzeel Z Member Since: May 26, 2015
3 of 41

I am also waiting.. I guess it will be updated tomorrow morning...

d_lidwell
Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
4 of 41

Nope, nothing yet. Almost 5 a.m. Eastern Standard Time here and my stats are still showing "Last updated Dec. 27th." Hopefully sometime later today they will update... 

and979
Community Guru
Andrea B Member Since: Feb 20, 2015
5 of 41

No update so far. I'm not really expecting an automatic update of stats, as on the right part of the screen you can read "Your Job Success score updates about every 2 weeks".

d_lidwell
Community Guru
6 of 41

@Andrea B wrote:

No update so far. I'm not really expecting an automatic update of stats, as on the right part of the screen you can read "Your Job Success score updates about every 2 weeks".

It always says that on the right side, but every two weeks, it also always updates automatically. This is the first time that I can recall that it's been this late to update since they released the JSS. 

and979
Community Guru
7 of 41

It's true Dawn, it's the first time it happens. I just wanted to point out that Upwork does not make any promise about the automatic update with that "about".

d_lidwell
Community Guru
8 of 41

Ah, gotcha. My sleep-deprived brain today misunderstood. I apologize. 

and979
Community Guru
9 of 41

LOL. It's not your fault Dawn. I guess it's all about the stress JSS puts on us.

personalized-seo
Areesh I Member Since: Oct 4, 2011
10 of 41

I am also waiting for update.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS