Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Stats Updates?

jessicasimko
Community Guru
Jessica S Member Since: Dec 4, 2015
21 of 41

It's actually pretty sad how freelancers are all anxiously awaiting this to see if they are fit to continue working on Upwork for at least another 2 weeks. It should not be this way - what a sad state to have to work in. 😞   I am so disappointed it appears to be a glitch of some sort. I was so hoping that the Upwork team has listened to us and is doing something about it. I haven't seen any freelancers here in support of it so the question is... why aren't they listening?!

tgano
Community Guru
Tracye G Member Since: Sep 30, 2008
22 of 41

Jessica,

The short answer to your question is they simply do not care, our valid concerns and opinions hold no value to the upworks decision makers. We are a dime a dozen in thier mad hatter world of rabbit holes and tea parties.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 41

Hi All,

We apologize for the delay. Job Success score has now been updated. Please, let us know if you are still having any issues with the date on My Stats page.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jessicasimko
Community Guru
Jessica S Member Since: Dec 4, 2015
24 of 41

Is it now going to update every 2 weeks on Monday or will the next one be on Sunday...a day before 2 weeks? 

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
25 of 41

awwww yisssss

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 41

Jessica, thank you for your question. Next time JSS should update on Sunday January 24.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jsutherland
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
27 of 41

@Anu G wrote:
My JSS and all other my Stats metrics have not changed from 89% in last 3 JSS cycles now inspite of last updated date getting updated . I raised a support ticket weeks ago and didn't get any response . Meanwhile I have closed projects added new ones . Is my JSS in limbo , should I celebrate . I use to be at 100% JSS in half of my life on upwork just few months ago ._.

At this time and after looking at your profile this is normal.

There are three time frames for the JSS  

6 months

12 months

24 months

The system picks the best one and uses it.

In the last six months you've had some no feedbacks and one REALLY BAD score.

It is very likely that your 6 month job success score is very very low.

This would cause the system to pick either your 12 months or your 24 month. Whichever has the higher score.

So right now the system is protecting you from that very bad feedback you received. Most likely when it drops out of the 6 month window and moves to the 12 month time frame you'll see your score suddenly jump much higher than normal.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
28 of 41

I think it would be more exciting if Ryan Seacrest announced new job success scores live on television.

browersr
Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
29 of 41

@Preston H wrote:

I think it would be more exciting if Ryan Seacrest announced new job success scores live on television.

Of course this would be accompanied by James Blunt singing You Had a Bad Day...

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
30 of 41

How about Guns n Roses

Girl don't go away mad

Girl just go away

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS