cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Stats has disappeared

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
1 of 9

The button was there in my menu bar this morning, but when I clicked on it, it took me to an error/"we're working on it" page. Now it's completely disappeared! Hmmm...

Community Guru
Santiago G Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
2 of 9

I also just now spotted it as missing. Must be to add in something else that isn't working properly or add in something else to add to the confusions!! Notice how "to fix something" isn't listed there!! Smiley Happy

Did you happen to notice the others moving around? Find Jobs, Reports, Messages, and My Jobs.... just a short while ago..... were switching positions. Because of the things in a topic I just posted a few mins ago, I was randomly checking my messages. To reload it, I usually just click the Find Jobs and then back to Messages. But when I looked at it, it was on Reports rather than Find Jobs. Sure enough, those things switched positions for a short time.

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
3 of 9
"Must be to add in something else that isn't working properly" - EXACTLY Smiley Very Happy Yep, I also noticed that things got switched around. And I just checked now and they've switched them back!
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
4 of 9

They are not so much jumping around for  me but remaining static. I can't access a single page from jobs feed. I can't reach "messages" at all any more, but earlier, when I could, I then couldn't go back to my jobs page. The forum/help pages seem to be the only things that are functioning correctly. Smiley Frustrated

Community Guru
5 of 9

CS have just told me (2 hours ago) that the engineers are working on it, and I still can't access anything except the jobs page and the forum. Smiley Sad

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 9

Hi All,

Do you still experience issues with accessing parts of your account?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
7 of 9

Hi Valeria,

I still have the same problems. I can't move away to other pages from my jobs feed page, and once I am in "messages", I can't move out. (I'm using IE11 at the moment BTW - would this have a bearing on it?)

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 9

Nichola, do you mind trying with a different browser or after clearing cache and cookies. I just tried and could not replicate. I was able to navigate between different tabs.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
9 of 9

Hi Valeria,

It works with Mozilla. But I can't be the only one with IE11. A platform as big as Upwork should be able to support many different browsers.?

If it can't, then perhaps you should inform every one of your freelancers that IE11 is not supported on Upwork.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS