🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Stats page not loading
Page options
arnabroy30
Community Member

My Stats page not loading

Hello,

'My Stats' page is not loading. It's taking forever to load this page. Is there anything that went wrong? Am I the only one facing this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rommel and Arnab,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Our engineers are already aware of the issues with the "My Stats" page and are working to resolve them as soon as possible. We'll update this thread and the status page once the issue is fixed.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arnab,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this please send a screenshot from your end via PM(click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply. After cleaning the browsing data and logging from a different browser no improvement seen. 

Hi Goran my profile stats too its not also loading i also tried clearing cache and opening it in a new browser and still not loading.

Hi Rommel and Arnab,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Our engineers are already aware of the issues with the "My Stats" page and are working to resolve them as soon as possible. We'll update this thread and the status page once the issue is fixed.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also facing the same issue and after clearing the cache, problem is still there

Hi Payal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

Due to some reasons, My stats page is not working, I have cleared the cache as well.

Please suggest on it. 

Thanks,

vikas 

Hi Vikas,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
alesand
Community Member

Hi there, im having this problem which has been running now for an hour.

What´s could be the cause?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alejandro,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths