🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Stats: profile never seen
Page options
translatafr
Community Member

My Stats: profile never seen

Hi,

When I check My Stats, the message I see is everyday the same:

"Your profile was discovered 0 times last week. (Almost the same as previous week)"

Why that? How am I not even seen?

Could you please help me so I get some visibility?

Have a good day!

Kind regards

Céline

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Just ignore that section of your My Stats page.

You don't know what that means, and neither do I. Consider that section a "work in progress" which - in the future - may be more clear, more accurate, and more useful.

petra_r
Community Member

Celine R wrote:

When I check My Stats, the message I see is everyday the same:

"Your profile was discovered 0 times last week. (Almost the same as previous week)"

Why that? How am I not even seen?

It means your profile has not been viewed as a result of searches. It does *NOT* mean your profile is not viewed by people whose job posts you have applied to, views from proposals are NOT included in that metric.

Because there are so many people translating into French, it will take a while to become more visible, there isn't really a lot you can do, but profile visibility is rotated, so eventually you'll appear in the first few pages and will get some page views (and resulting invites)

Preston wrote:

You don't know what that means, and neither do I.

Just because you don't know what it means and aren't interested, does not mean it does not work or Celine should not ask.

Thank you Petra.

Celine R wrote:

Thank you Petra.

Celine,

I think early on you cannot count on views or invites you have to find good projects to propose on and make great proposals and be engaging.  I have views and still almost no invites so it is still not something that I can count on.  

Now my experience with invites may not be normal and I have also received good advice from this forum that my profile is not very inviting so I need to work on that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members