🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Stats - profile views 0
Page options
1f25cdc2
Community Member

My Stats - profile views 0

Hello community, I am new to upworks, I have been submitting proposals to the jobs and I have not had responses.
I've been looking for jobs / my stats / profile views, and apparently there is no activity.
I did a test, a client who needed a product and without waiting for approval I did it and sent him an image.
This client, even if he rejected my work, I am sure that he would at least look at my profile and it has not happened, the profile views are still 0, someone can help me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sebastian,

Just to clarify, your profile views count will be increased only when a client has found you through a search result and not when they`re reviewing your proposals. 
Freelancers in search results are also shown on a rotating basis so that everyone gets a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sebastian,

Just to clarify, your profile views count will be increased only when a client has found you through a search result and not when they`re reviewing your proposals. 
Freelancers in search results are also shown on a rotating basis so that everyone gets a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

you have answered my question, thank you very much Goran

Facing the same problem. No Interview Invitations, no profile views stuck at 0. This kinda depresses me,

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that the profile views stats refer to the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days (not per week).

You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you create proposals that win jobs:

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
nrurmi
Community Member

Thank you for a helpfull post.

After trying, I have had several interviews and I have obtained a contract, do not get depressed, buy proposals and keep trying, you can.

Thanks a lot. It is really good advice.

wescowley
Community Member

To add to what Goran said, don't worry too much about the profile views. Upwork shows (at least) three different profile view counts, none of which agree with each other, and they sometimes get broken and show zero for a while.

Thanks for the information Wes, I am an amateur but with this equipment I will learn quickly

saangharsh
Community Member

Hello there! 

I am fairly new to freelancing and upwork! However, I'd really appreciate if the veterans can review my profile and help me with the basics! 

18ac0a14
Community Member

Hi there - I´m having a problem with my profile views showed in my stats. It been a week from the last update, but after that it updated every hour. I´m sure I´m having profile views, because I had between 3 and 7 per day, but not is not counting.

Today is 27th, and the 20th was the last update. The other stats are working well, only profile views is the problem.

18ac0a14_0-1658928925052.png

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths