serbon91

My Success Score didnt change even though I have over 90% job success score for the past month

My Success Score didnt change even though I have over 90% job success score for the past month, it is still standing on 3/16 weeks, even though I've went over 90% job success score over a month ago. Got a lot more than 1000$ of earnings, 97% clients reccomend me, got 20% longterm clients. Had no account holds...

What could be the problem?

12 REPLIES 12
princessjad

It's been over months now despite my working activities i see no change in my sucess score.

Today is a review day and still no change again.

How can i figure out what the problem is ?

1. Are you doing any jobs?

2. Why isn't your profile public?

@Richard

1. Yes, please. I'm working on 4 mini jobs.

2. I'm not sure why but i set my profile to be viewed by only Upwork users.

If I can't view your profile, I am guessing a lot of people can't ...
https://url.upwork.com/_01meJCl6ouzezFXbAawEvwa1Uea9i-FsAq

Note if you click on my name you see something different:
https://url.upwork.com/_01meJCl6ouzexs6GBPpvQteisNi7KsNQFw

You need to complete jobs for anything to change. Get a picture that fills the minimum requirements. The more you do to present yourself well, the more likely you will be to get attention and additional work. 

CHANGE THE PROFILE PREFERENCES! why hide?

You've only had one completed job since February, and don't forget that jobs fall out of your calculation window as well.

Your overview is in dire need of an overhaul (scrap it and start from scratch!) and some serious proofreading.

Setting your English level to "native / bilingual" is a bt of a stretch considering the mistakes on your overview.

@Petra,

I don't currently proofread as a service but my overview was intended and specificially for highlighting on the most frequently asked questions without the need of a dropdown overlap. 

I'm also not really in need of freelance jobs.  

I am just acepting new offers here to boost my Upwork success score so i can redirect the traffic i get from classified & directory marketing to my Upwork profile instead of my personal website where my project correspondence management is via email.

I sell affordable web development & recruitment packages.

Thanks for the tips though.

Hey Petra,

It's another review week.

Clients who would recommend you - Increased from 25% to 45%

I still have other milestones yet my success score is stucked.

You still think nothing is wrong here !

@MS. Joy D wrote:
Hey Petra,

It's another review week.

Clients who would recommend you - Increased from 25% to 45%

I still have other milestones yet my success score is stucked.

You still think nothing is wrong here !

It hasn't updated yet. This happens frequently, (that it says "last updated on ... today's date.. but the JSS does not update until a few hours later) and there is no need for that snarky tone, Thanks.

Furthermore the JSS and the Clients who recommend metrics are not necessarily calculated on the same time windows.

PS - In which alternative universe would anyone think that more than half their customers declaring that they would NOT recommend them be "a good thing?" I guess it's a bit better than three quarters saying so, but still.... That's scary.....

@ Joy, - See, now it's updated. The last bad outcome has fallen out of your 6 month window, you've had enough good ones, and there you are with 100%.

Gracias, Petra.

Petra is the name of my close friend as well. 15years of great intellectual friendship.

Coincidentally, you've always responded to post since i signed up here.

I didn't mean to come off as critical, curiosity could be a friendly debate.

Thanks again for the excellent community support.

Warm regards.

@Richard,

I'm not sure why you still couldn't view my profile. The setting reads that it is accessible to Upwork users.  I only disabled the search engine inclusion.

Thanks again for the tips.

thebookdoc

I got an update today. It might mean most people will as Sunday is the day. Sometimes I don't see updates till Monday, though. 

The JSS system is so wacky, I don't even think management knows how it works. I'm not sure support does. I think some of it is based on dice rolls.