🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Time tracker's On/Off button is disabled, ...
Page options
ruizcaro
Community Member

My Time tracker's On/Off button is disabled, I can't turn it on

My Time tracker's On/Off button is disabled, I can't turn it on, please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carolina,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
louisaj
Community Member

Do you have the latest version? The latest version installed on my computer about 4 hours ago. If so, I'm sure someone will have a solution for you soon. 

ruizcaro
Community Member

Yes, this is the latest version, I used it yesterday with no problem at all but I can't turn it on today, the On/Off button is greyed out, is this an update issue?

louisaj
Community Member

Time trackers are important tools. I'd suggest using the Upwork chat to speak to a human ASAP so you can carry on with your work. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carolina,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths