🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Top Rated Badge is disappeared.
Page options
pavlovartem
Community Member

My Top Rated Badge is disappeared.

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

On 22th, my JSS is decreased from 100% to 88%, and my Top Rated badge is disappeared.

I really can't sure why this happened.

Can you please explain me why my JSS is decreased?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Look under the "Find Work" heading and click on "My Stats." JSS is heavily influenced (although not completely) by the "Clients who would recommend you" field.

This field is based on private feedback, so there's no way to know which clients asnwered negatively. But that stat seems to have a large impact on overall JSS.

Hi, Michael

Thank you for your reply.

I attached my stats page, and as you can see, it is 100%.

So, I got good feedbacks from previous clients.

And, during 7th-21th, I didn't complete any new contracts, and til 20th, it was 100%.

Thank you

petra_r
Community Member

Artem P wrote:

On 22th, my JSS is decreased from 100% to 88%, and my Top Rated badge is disappeared.

I really can't sure why this happened.

Can you please explain me why my JSS is decreased?

Did any contracts end between the 7th and the 21st of July, where you have a feeling it could have gone better?

Do you have any contracts that have been open for 2+ months but you never (!) earned any money from them?

Did any contract end with no money ever paid under it (or fully refunded) between the 7th and 21st of this month?

If you can identify the contract that did it, you can still fix it (but you have limited time to do so)

Hi, Petra

I am answering your questions.

- Did any contracts end between the 7th and the 21st of July, where you have a feeling it could have gone better?

No, during days, I have started a new contract and got paid $1000, but didn't end.

- Do you have any contracts that have been open for 2+ months but you never (!) earned any money from them?

No, I don't have.

- Did any contract end with no money ever paid under it (or fully refunded) between the 7th and 21st of this month?

Never. my all contract made money. even between 7th and 21st.

And, I don't have any negotive feedback from previous clients. In my stats, the recommend was 100%.

Thank you.
Hope you can help me to solve this problem.

Best

Hi, Jennifer

But, why does it decrease my rate? I am very serious for my JSS, so I ended that contract myself by removing some screenshots. I really didn't want to have any dispute with the clients.

Your should be fair for this. I worked honestly.

Best

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths