🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Top Rated Eligible week not updated th...
Page options
jdee007
Community Member

My Top Rated Eligible week not updated this week?

From 11th January 2021 -  I am 13 weeks out of 16 in Top Rated eligible weeks, but there is no update for some reason?
And there is an update for 12 Months earnings, as you can see in the attachment.
Any idea when this will happen? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Malik J wrote:

From 11th January 2021 -  I am 13 weeks out of 16 in Top Rated eligible weeks, but there is no update for some reason?

No, you are not. You are 12 out of 16 because you have 4 non-eigible weeks that are travelling through your 16 week window and it take a while for that to happen.

It stays on 13 eligible weeks for a total of 13 weeks, before the first of the 4 non-eligible weeks falls out of the other end of the 16 week window

eligible.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Malik J wrote:

No, you are not. You are 12 out of 16 because you have 4 non-eigible weeks that are travelling through your 16 week window and it take a while for that to happen.

It stays on 13 eligible weeks for a total of 13 weeks, before the first of the 4 non-eligible weeks falls out of the other end of the 16 week window

eligible.jpg

jdee007
Community Member

So this means I have to wait for another 4 weeks to make the 16 Weeks windows clear for  90%+ ? 

I remember my JSS was dropped from 92% to 80%  without any reason but still I believe Upwork has the best Outcomes for freelancers. I hope I get to 13 / 16 Weeks ASAP.  Thanks Petra 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths