🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Top Rated Weeks Struck at 11 Week, there a...
Page options
deepakchauhan7
Community Member

My Top Rated Weeks Struck at 11 Week, there are no ineligible weeks yet it is not increasing.

I am above 90% JSS over 11+ months yet my Top Rated eligible weeks got struck at 11, this is not first time this is happening, can you please look into this on priority and help resolve this issue.

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 2.26.53 PM.png

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Deepak,

I will check this with our team and once I have more details I will follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran, I checked with support and they also did not have any reply and told me that he will going to check with team.

I would highly appreciate if you could expedite this and help me resolve this issue and this is second time occurence for me 😞

Thank you once again !

Hi Deepak,

Just to confirm, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I am waiting since hours to get solution but I have not received any response, any turn around time from Upwork support side?

- Deepak

Deepak C wrote:

I am waiting since hours to get solution but I have not received any response, any turn around time from Upwork support side?

Give it up to 48 hours. It's hardly a life-threatening emergency, is it?

Chances are that you had 5 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window,

I am 100% sure there are no non eligible weeks as this happened last time when my weeks stopped increasing and I waiting for 5-6 weeks since it started, since then it is increasing and if you want to check backlog please refer to #32290648 which I opened on 30th July.

Regarding life threatning thing, I know that nothing in Upwork is life threatning but this is platform I am registered and paying every month to be plus member and fees on every contract, so for me issue is issue and it should be resolved if I am registered user.

Hope you could help in next 48 hours !

Last week it was rectified from Upwork side and my week went from 11 to 12 but this week when it should be 13 I see that it is stuck again at 12.

Why this is happening again and again and do I have to create tickets every week moving forward?

is there bug in my profile or Upwork portal itself?

Hi Deepak, 

I checked your account, and I can see that you are already being assisted through a support ticket regarding the same concern. 

As a gentle reminder, it would be best to keep all communications regarding the same concern in one place, in this case, through your support ticket, so that we can assist you more efficiently. Please expect a Customer Support Team member to reach out to you through your ticket with more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members