cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Top rated eligible weeks are not updated

Mansoor U Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
1 of 7

Hi,

I am consistently working for a client and has earned more than $1000 and every week my top rated eligible weeks updated but this week my top rated eligible weeks are not updated although I worked in this week. Can anyone from admin look into this?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

It takes months for your non-eligible weeks to fall out of the 16 week window.

Just be patient.

Mansoor U Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
3 of 7

Thanks for your reply. Can you please guide me how can i see my top rated weeks details week by week something like this 1000101110101

Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
4 of 7

@Mansoor U wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Can you please guide me how can i see my top rated weeks details week by week something like this 1000101110101

I think you'll need to go through your own records to recall when you went below 90% or lost other requirements for Top Rated status, then count forward from there and do the math. Smiley Happy

I'm shaky on math, though. But this is my understanding. I agree with Petra on being patient.  

Joy Imtian m Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
5 of 7

Hello Sir,Can anybody tell me that If I earned 1000usd with a one cleints Than I eligilbe for top rated or not

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
6 of 7
Joy, what counts is the total amount you earn. It doesn’t matter how many jobs or clients it takes to earn $1000.
7 of 7

@Joy Imtian m wrote:

Hello Sir,Can anybody tell me that If I earned 1000usd with a one cleints Than I eligilbe for top rated or not

No.

Because you ALSO need a Job Success Score of over 90% and you need to maintain that Job Success Score for at least 13 out of the previous 16 weeks .

To get a Job Success Score you need a number of completed contracts with at least 3 different clients. You've got 0 completed contracts, no Job Success Score (and no $ 1000 earned either, anyway.)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS