cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account blocked and manager not answering

Alona S Member Since: Jan 14, 2016
1 of 25

My account was blocked with any reasons (asked to give whole information about one of my clients)

i gave very detaled report with more then 20 screen shots

went through id veryfication (and get message  - Your ID has been verified, and now you're good to go!)

but nothing heppening

i asking inside existing request and never get answers

i writing with another requests(5 times) that manager not answering and my account block but always has answer you have open ticket , yes i have open ticket but manager there not answering.

Is it difficult for upwork manager to answer - like yes we see you went through veryfication and gave all materials, your account will deblocked soon, or we need time to work with materials, or  you missed smth (just answer enything about process how it is going).

My account blocked, my work blocked, everything blocked, I loosing clients!!!!!!!!!!! And they not answering, where is humanity???? 

p.s. by the way that client's work were very hard i worked whole night till morning because were very urgent for client - where is justice?..

Community Guru
Tanzeel Z Member Since: May 26, 2015
2 of 25

I think account re-activation takes some time. If your account is unblocked, it should work in some hours. Try to communicate with your client via email.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 25

Hi Alona,

I've checked with the team about your account suspension and someone will update your ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

4 of 25

Thanks Vladimir

with your efforts manager answered me,

and everything from my side good, and client gave info, but he don't want to go through veryfication id(he told that now he consulting with lower) 

So why upwork stole my money for that work? , client resive good done work at very urgent timing(because were very important for him), i worked whole night till early morning(gave very detailed report)

so now client payed for that job recive result , but i didn't recive money - where fair here?

why client's side have influense on my work, on my money, on my account?

because of him you do all that bad stuff with me

do i need to psychic  before applying and understand is client went through id verification(because then i applied i saw that client  on upwork since 2013 and has history of hires - i here just one month)

5 of 25

I did good job, then upwork blocked me

i went trough very nervous routine, gave not detailed report, but super very detailed report!!! went trough id verification

and now i see my account still blocked and my money DISSAPEAR for that job

So why upwork stole my money for that work? , client resive good done work at very urgent timing(because were very important for him), i worked whole night till early morning(gave very detailed report)

so now client payed for that job recive result , but i didn't recive money - where fair here?

why client's side have influense on my work, on my money, on my account?

because of him you do all that bad stuff with me

do i need to be psychic,  before applying and understand is client went through id verification(because then i applied to that job i  saw that client  on upwork since 2013 and has history of hires - i here just one month)

Where is logic i can't apply to jobs and recive money for done work, because client don't go through verification id?

also i wrote to manager in open ticket about this but where silence

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 25

Hi Alona,

I'm sorry about the frustration this has caused you. I see our Risk Management team is reviewing your case and they are communicating with you through your open ticket. I encourage you to continue working with our team as we will not be able to do much here on the public forums to resolve your case. 

Thank you for your patience.

7 of 25

Thanks Vladimir for your answer

nice to see your involvment

But i will update info here till my case ends succesfuly

because i am right and other reason i lost my work till upwork unlock me here Smiley Happy

Regards

Alona

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
8 of 25

"I didn't send anything bad to other person i just said that Margaret was very rude than person face with real problem, and i said, that if she would be in same situation  then she understood me) and no one can't judge except of God -  will be bad Karma(Sending your hostilities towards another person is never good Karma-wise and just not nice period - this for Marishka P)"

Alona get a grip. Neither Margarete nor Mariska are being rude or hostile, but you certainly are. All of us realize you have a problem, but there is nothing we can do to help, as Vladimir has just pointed out.

I am sure we all hope that this problem will be quickly resolved.

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
9 of 25

I guess what I said loses in the translation, but if I were actually being rude? There would be no question about it, and I would have a moderator on me pretty darn fast I think. lol. 

Nichola L wrote:

Alona get a grip. Neither Margarete nor Mariska are being rude or hostile, but you certainly are. All of us realize you have a problem, but there is nothing we can do to help, as Vladimir has just pointed out.

10 of 25

I think evryone who goes into comunity should know that it is the possibility that Upwork can block your account in any reason(as i see from my side) ,

and if someone not interested in it, don't want to know what heppening on upwork or how manage this or other issue, then he can not read

also why i am saing - "Upwork stole" - maybe it is not correct and they will return it (i hope)

but if you goes to term of "steal" - then we will see that it means to take something which belongs to another person without his accept

I had money avaliable(i earned them for done work, here i say even more client payed bonus because i helped very urgent and worked whole night), and then Upwork take it back - how do i need to name it? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS