cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account blocked and manager not answering

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 25

Alona,

I apologize for the inconvenience.  The team has reviewed the information available and your account has been resumed. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Alona S Member Since: Jan 14, 2016
22 of 25

Thanks everyone for involvment, now my account unlock

But i afraid to apply to new jobs, because how i know client verified id or not,

also i had money for that work avaliable after pending  and i think that after work done that money mine(here two reasons, job done and they avaliable)

so if client has some problems, that's money for work not his so why returning them from my account, there is logic?

i have prove of done worked

so i think and i am sure that upwork should return money to me

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
23 of 25

@Alona S wrote:

Thanks everyone for involvment, now my account unlock

But i afraid to apply to new jobs, because how i know client verified id or not,

also i had money for that work avaliable after pending  and i think that after work done that money mine(here two reasons, job done and they avaliable)

so if client has some problems, that's money for work not his so why returning them from my account, there is logic?

i have prove of done worked

so i think and i am sure that upwork should return money to me

It is possible that the money has to go back to the credit card it was taken from, not necessarily that client. You need to get the client to cooperate with Upwork....

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
24 of 25

Fixed-rate escrow can be 'funded' with no money when a client's verification is 'pending'. Unfortunately, although stated as 'pending', some freelancers have missed this, and have started or completed work, before the client's payment is verified - and sometimes, it is not.

Another thing new (and not so new) freelancer's miss, is that even when a price has been agreed, a client can in fact, deposit any sum in escrow. Not so long ago a freelancer was caught out this way, when a client funded $0.01, and slammed the freelancer. (I will try and find the thread.)

Alona S Member Since: Jan 14, 2016
25 of 25

Yes Petra i understood your idea

but his card verified

so any client could take some card of his friend and verified it

then post job, takes result, make smth to block him, and then money return to his friend,

so he with his friend have done job and money on card, where is logic, is upwork gives such easy opportunity to cheet him

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS