cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My account doesn't show in the applicants list and can't be searched

Zhang K Member Since: May 8, 2015
1 of 19
Hello, I recently noticed my account didn't show in the applicants list after I applied to the project. I'm not sure if the clients can see my applications, but no successful bid for now. Another critical issue is, I was ranked at 2nd when I put Camtasia in the Freelancers search box, but now, My account just gone, I even can't find myself by searching my own name, I tried so many keywords, selected my Country, sadly, I'm not on the list. Usually I can receive many interviews in the week, but now, I haven't get any invitations. I have been working with Odesk for over 6 years, and over 2000+ working hours, Top Rated, paid membership. Can anyone from upwork help me get the issues fixed? Thank you, Jason
Aisa T Member Since: May 10, 2015
2 of 19

Same thing with me too, my account didn't show in the applicants list after I applied on a job. Can anyone out there help me please. Thanks!

-Aisa

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
3 of 19

Both of you needs to talk to costumer service about the issue of not been visible in the list of applicants..

Zhang:  Make your profile public ( not select other options )  .

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
4 of 19

Hello  Mr. M,

Thank you so much for your reply.

My profile has been set as public as always,  but still not work. 

I have talked to the costumer support already,  both email and call,   they always ask me to complete my profile,  improve my standings  etc..,  but my profile is 100% completed,  and I'm a top rated freelancer,  so I don't think my profile or standings are the main issues.  

I'm a full-time freelancer on odesk.com,  but now  I have got no new jobs for a long time. 

Thanks,

Jason

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 19

Hi Aisa,

It looks like your account is currently on hold for a review. You can refer to the notification you received earlier or this help article for more information and further instructions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
6 of 19

Hi Zhang,

Please, refer to the open ticket for more information and instructions about the visibility of your profile in search and in the applicants' list.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 19

Hello Valeria,

Thank you so much for the reply.

The support team just asked me to wait,  they said it might be a technical issue,  they have send my ticket to the technical department.

Thanks,

Jason

8 of 19

Hello  Valeria,

Could you please kindly try to search me and see if my profile can show in the search result?

I have been asked to wait for more than one week, but the issue still exists.    

I can't get the invitation,   my bid is hidden in the applicants list,  I can't find myslef in the search result.

Thank you,

Jason

9 of 19

Hi Zhang,

Please, communicate with Customer Support throught the open ticket. It doesn't look like your profile shows in search currently. But the Team will provide more information about it for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mithun C Member Since: May 11, 2015
10 of 19
From the last 3 month My account didn't show in the job application list when I applied any new job. How long time it will take to solve this problem and when I will be able to get a new job and when my account will be visible in the job application list.
Thanks
Mithun
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS