cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account got suspended dues to Low client satisfaction.

Nick S Member Since: Jul 8, 2015
1 of 5

Details about the issue:

Request :***edited for community guidelines***

First of all, I do not understand why they marked my account for low client satisfaction than average.

Every client of mine are happy working with me. one of them is working with me from about a month consistently and I have 5 star reviews on average.

I had no conflict with any of my customer and they are working with me pretty consistently. 

I do not understand why my account got suspended and when and how I can get it back.

When I mailed back for review and reconsideration I got following email that says I can still use my account but actually it's not active and I cant apply for job anymore.

*** edited for community guidelines***

Thanks.

Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
2 of 5

Greetings Nikhilkumar,

From what you have mentioned, I can easily conclude that its just a routine review from Upwork; however its quite easy to press the panic button as oDesk/ Upwork words its emails so sternly. My account was reviewed too and so does everyone else's ....its a periodic thing.

You can carry on with your business and also withdraw funds. It takes about a week - fortnight to complete the review, and once complete...you will come out "shiny and new".

So keep following up with the CS and continue your good work. Cheers!!

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
3 of 5

Strange. He has a good star rating and 100% job success. It does not make sense unless you were one of the people here who has or had an agency. This has been happening to agency people all day.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
4 of 5

Hi Nikhilkumar,

The e-mail you received is related to your agency account. If you would like to speak about your account further we can do so via private message as I can not post private information in the forum. Also, I edited your post because you posted the content of your email from support, which is against our guidelines. 

Thanks, 

Lena

Nikhilkumar S

Untitled
Sid C Member Since: May 6, 2015
5 of 5

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. Account got suspended for an agency I created a year ago, which is already closed. Someone help, please?

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Account-suspended-for-low-client-satisfaction-top-rated-...

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS