🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account got suspended
Page options
alibawani
Community Member

My account got suspended

My account got suspensded and i have not idea why, it was some payment issue but i am new here. what is do till now is finding work my self and suddenly my account got suspended. I have not done any thing which relate to payment. 

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ali,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already followed up on your ticket with additional questions. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You for your reply. As you can see i am new to upwork. I am not sure what ticket is if you elebrote me i will be very thanfull to you, secondly on my suspension i didnot receive any email or notification on my upwork profile for the reason of suspension, rest i am waitng for team response.

Hi Ali,

You can access your ticket section on this Link and follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you  for guidence, but i didnot find any ticket regarding my account susspension except ID verification and exceed atempts

Hi Ali,

Rest assured, your ticket is escalated to the correct team and one of our team members will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members