🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My account has been accessed and hacked!
Page options
hasanrashed50
Community Member

My account has been accessed and hacked!

Hello there,

I have lost total access of my account. Maybe someone, my relative or friends got access to my mobile and got my password and security answers. Now they already changed everything associated with my account even this mail address. They are now blackmailing me on social site via a fake account for giving them money to access back my account. Here is my account link **Edited for Community Guidelines** . Kindly do me assist to gain my account access back. ☹

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi MD,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you have.

Our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further with regaining access to your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi MD,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you have.

Our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further with regaining access to your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi my account has been hacked, I cant log in any more.

Someone has changed the passwords

Please advise 

Account Name - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Address - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Barrie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with your username or email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hello, i just had to make this account just to email you someone is using my information in the account i would like that account closed the email is **edited for Community Guidelines**

ask them to verify if that person is he who say he is cause its not i need your help what can you do

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Meneleck, 

We'll go ahead and investigate the report that you had just shared. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

~ Avery
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

You have some pretty bad family and friends. 

re: "...my relative or friends got access to my mobile and got my password and security answers. Now they already changed everything associated with my account even this mail address. They are now blackmailing me on social site via a fake account for giving them money to access back my account"

With friends like these, you don't need enemies.

1e8441cc
Community Member

Hi team,

My team member's account email has been changed... so he can't login into his account... need to recover his account... Can you help him to recover his account? His account has a good reputation. need help ASAP!

Thank you.

Hi Shahbaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
7c7ea557
Community Member

My my upwork account has been hacked and I have his gmail id completely safe and I want to re-verify his profile by changing his password etc so that my account can be recovered and I can use this account. Please help me so that I can get back my account and access it

Hi Sobia,

I am sorry to hear about your account. I see that you are posting from a recently created account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members