🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account has been suspended.
Page options
rk011
Community Member

My account has been suspended.

Hello Team,

I am back to use my account after 6 years. I have not violated any terms, but my account is under suspension. Can you please help me making my account active

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Raghavendra,

Our team has updated your profile and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Raghavendra,

Our team has updated your profile and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you 🙂 I am glad

My Account has been suspended as well. I have updated billing and payment methods. Please let me know why. 

thank you. 

Aung

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aung,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
thargyi85
Community Member

Thank you for the quick response. I could not find a reply button to reply to the notice and confirm compliance to the policies moving forward.

Aung 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aung,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
s_saqaf
Community Member

My account has been suspended. I think it's because of inactivity but not sure
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Syed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello

My account has been suspended

Help me.

Faran

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Faran,

I checked your account and I can see that you`ve already created a ticket. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My account is still suspended. I cant use it. Kindly activate it.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Faran,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
nimras12
Community Member

Hey....

My account has been suspend.

Provide me verification link 

thanku 

Hi Nimra,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

My account ID has been verified

Hello Mamun,

I'm sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I will be happy to assist you with this matter.

I checked and noticed that you have already initiated a notification via a support ticket. One of our team members will reach out as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
umitegri
Community Member

Hi, My account has been suspended, I think I haven't been logging for a while.

Can you help me?

"Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

Hi Umit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

My account has been suspended. The ID and video have been verified, I need your help.

Thanks

Hi Wang,

I'm sorry to hear about your account. I checked and it looks like the team already reached out to you via this support ticket and is waiting for a follow up from you. Please refer to the ticket and in case you have any questions, you can post them there directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Upwork!
My Friend Account has been suspended by some Reason , But He can't get paid , When he click to get paid , They said Your Fanancial account has been suspended , is Upwork Owe Freelancer Money or Not , He worked so Hard Day and Night ! kindly Please Help  For Resolve his Money issue!
i hoped you Will Help him ! (How can i share Email )

Thank You

Hi Muhammad,

Your friend can reach out to our team via one of our social media channels and our team will assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran!
Thank you soo Much For Your Responce! Dude Also Trying to Connect to Reach out Your upwork Help On Linkedin And Twitter Also instagram , But Nothing Here To assist , Sorry i can't Share His Detail in There ! But would you like To Share Something in Private chat , Can You Suggest me Please!
Regards;
Muhammad Asghar

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members