🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account has been suspended.
Page options
008d2e60
Community Member

My account has been suspended.

Hi everyone,I recently received a notification on my upwork dashboard saying that my account has been suspended with any reasons. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to restore my account. Before then I received a request for financial account verification, which I did and later that same day it was suspended.

I would also appreciate any possible suggestions that caused the suspension.

Thanks for your support.

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Ngodi,

I checked your account, and I can see that our team reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check your ticket number: 29380898 and kindly follow the instructions they shared on the ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
008d2e60
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your response. I did that already by replying with my identification information, then I got this suspension notification. I susbmitted my ID copy and a recent utility bill as requested. I don't know what else to do. Please your help is  highly appreciated.

HiNgodi,

If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Rest assured, our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran

Hi Goran.

I received a notification this morning that my account has just been suspended. I don't understand what's happening please help.

Hi Christian,

I'm sorry to hear about your account. I checked and it seems that the team already reached out to you via this support ticket with more information on your account. Please refer to the ticket in which you'll find a secure link to start the verification and if you have any questions, feel free to post them on the ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'll do that. Thanks, Aleksandar. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths