🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ✅My account is financial limited (not my faul...
Page options
f3292f56
Community Member

✅My account is financial limited (not my fault)

1. Hello everyone.

I have a big problem, my account is "financial limited" for an error for which I am not responsible. My customer is mistaken in my bonus he put $9K instead of $90 the customer did not want to pay. Now my account is financial limited.

I opened a ticket number: 40017735 I no longer have answers impossible to reach someone.

What do I have to see in this story?

Will I be banned then the customer recognized this mistake (screenshot as proof of a conversation on Upwork.) ? 

I've invested so much time and effort that I'm really disappointed, I have a job in progress I don't even know if I should continue working.

Any help would be welcome and

Thank you for reading me.

7 REPLIES 7
d9fc6d8d
Community Member

Your account is probably financially limited until those 9k are returned to the client. I hope you didn't withdraw the funds that were mistakingly added by the client.

The customer never paid the $9K! This card was refused. Although he did not pay them, I made a refund of the bonus.

Why the hell suspend me and not the customer. In this story, I didn't do anything about it.

In that case, I'm not sure what the issue could be. Wait for a staff member to help you.

Thank you Ze Eduardo. 

So If I hate someone on Upwork, I just have to create an account(client) to hire him on a small job to give him a huge bonus that I will not pay and then he will be banned from Upwork. I think it's crazy! That's exactly what happened to me except that the customer told me that he didn't do it on purpose and it's wrong in the amount. 

If someone can help me..

lysis10
Community Member

Emire H wrote:

The customer never paid the $9K! This card was refused. Although he did not pay them, I made a refund of the bonus.

Why the hell suspend me and not the customer. In this story, I didn't do anything about it.

How did you refund him?

NikolaS

Hi Emire,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f3292f56
Community Member

Thank you Nikola.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members