🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account is not available for clients.
Page options
cesarbayone
Community Member

My account is not available for clients.

Hi! I am trying to get invited by a client but the client keeps getting this message "This freelancer is not available for job invitations." What can I do? I have not been approved by upwork but have been working trough invitations. Hope you guys can help me!

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cesar,

Your profile is active and public, clients should be able to invite you to their project. 

It looks like the client you're referring to already sent you an invitation, this is the reason why they can't send you another one. You can check and accept your received Invitation to Interview in your Proposals-Invitations to Interviews or by clicking on the bell icon. 

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

But when the client clicks "hire" it says i'm not available. How should he proceed? Cancel and then try again? Thanks for all the help. 

Hi Cesar,

Since the client already sent you an offer, you should review it and accept. Once you have reviewed the offer and accepted the terms, a contract will be created. You will be able to see your contracts under the 'My jobs'. You can check this help article for more information about the interviewing and negotiating process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members