Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is permanently suspended

Highlighted
Mustafulla E Member Since: Jun 14, 2017
1 of 7

Hi 

My account is suspended permanently and provided following reason

Our decision is based on a careful review and the fact that you have submitted a high number of proposals for jobs on our site without many contracts or earnings. Unfortunately, this means the jobs posted by clients are not a good match for your skills.

I know this news is likely disappointing to you. But our goal at Upwork is to enable freelancers to successfully connect and collaborate with clients who need their skills and expertise. Unfortunately, this means we must part ways with freelancers whose skills are not in demand in our marketplace.

What kind of reason it is? I took 5 years to build my profile in elance. 

This is totally unfair

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Mustafulla,

Please pm me the link to the profile you're referring to and share a screenshot of the email notification you received.

Highlighted
3 of 7

Hi Vladimir

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

This is my upwork profile

Highlighted
4 of 7

Hi Mustafulla,

Yes, I checked the profile associated with the account you're posting from earlier and saw it wasn't suspended for the reason you shared. Can you please pm the screenshot of the email notification you mentioned receiving, including the entire screen?

Highlighted
5 of 7

Hi Vladimir

I appealed to marketplace and they are reviewing. 

I'm new to forum and I don't know upwork will agree to share email screenshots in community.

Please guide me if i'm wrong.

Thank you

Mustafulla E

Highlighted
6 of 7

Hi Mustafulla,

In that case, please refrain from sharing any details in the Community and keep checking the ticket you submitted. Note that we can't discuss or address account-related cases in the Community. Thank you for understanding.

Highlighted
Eulet T Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 7

Hi Vladimir,

I just got suspended too. I created a client page and posted a job it was removed and i assumed it was because it included a link. I however removed the link and reposted now i've been permanently suspended. I have current earnings to be paid out and it's hard to work and just loose your funds like that especially when i did not intentionally do anything to violate TOS. Will i be able to withdraw my funds at all. seeing that they it cannot be reactivated?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS