Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My account is still suspended after My ID verification

juanperez15
Juan P Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
11 of 16

Hello, Everyone,

My friend's account passed identity verification but still in suspended.

Start of last month, he got a notification from upwork to do identity verification, and he was busy so uploaded govenment identity and financial statement late.

After uploading  govenment identity and financial statement, he got an email from upwork verification team, but his account is still in suspended.

He tried to reply via ticket but unfortunately the ticket was expired.

Please help him so he can go on upworking.

Best Regards.

his profile link is:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
12 of 16

Hi Juan,

It's nice of you to ask for your friend but for privacy reasons, we won't be able to share this with you. We can help you with general inquiries but we would like to encourage your friend to contact us directly regarding account specific issues with his account. They can also refer to the email notification they have received from our team for more information.

~ Riri
juanperez15
Juan P Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
13 of 16

Thanks for your kind reply.

But he can't contact upwork team, as the ID verification did so late, the ticket was expired as well as his account was suspended.

He can't contact upwork anymore, but he get an email that he was passed identity verification.

Please kindly let me know how can he solve this issue.

Regards.

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
14 of 16

Hi Juan, 

I understand where you're coming from. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share more information. Your friend can check the notification sent to him about his account here.

~ Riri
shek124
Sheik Mubarak S Member Since: Dec 23, 2015
15 of 16
Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your reply. Actually Im not aware that what is happening with the client verification unless support team shared the details.I'm also cannot do anything to the client for his process.

At least I would like to know about my account suspension if the client failed to submit the documents.

Regards,
Sheik
shek124
Sheik Mubarak S Member Since: Dec 23, 2015
16 of 16

HI All,

Im happy to share that my account got reinstated today. 

Thanks to everyone provided the valuable responses.

Regards,

Sheik Mubarak S

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS