🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account is suspended after my financial tr...
Page options
uzairbink
Community Member

My account is suspended after my financial transaction was limited

I have made this account just to post on the community platform as i am unable to post here from my original account (**Edited for Community Guidelines**). I had just made my account on upwork and have not even started working i was trying to pay for plus membership at upwork but none of my cards were accepted and a message started appearing that my financial transaction have been limited. And now it says my account is suspended. I am unable to understand the problem. Can anyone help me with that over here as upwork’s customer support is extremely poor and not user friendly at all and on top of it they don't let you post on community as well. Can anyone help me in this regard here

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Uzair,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket with more details about your account. You can access your tickets on this Link. Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran!
Thank you for posting. The ticket you are referring to on that account of mine was about my upwork profile approval. Not about my financial transaction limit or not my account suspension. I am attaching the screenshot for reference. Why would upwork limit my financial transaction and then suspend my account and not give a reason at all when I have not even started working. Your help will be much appreciated in this regard. Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Uzair,

Please keep in mind that freelancers are not allowed to open more than one account. Please close your new account as soon as possible. 
Feel free to post your questions directly on your ticket I`ve shared with you and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members