🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account is suspended
Page options
ricky325
Community Member

My account is suspended

I got an email from upwork to verify my identity did it but my account is suspended.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Ricardo,

I'm pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
PradeepH

Hello Ricardo,

I'm pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi ,there I am new on upwork and i submitted my Profile the two notification shows on my screen that is my account is approved and at the same time is suspended.so my request is that please activate my account properly.

with kind regards:M  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

My account is  suspended.Please reactivate my account.and i want to assure you that i will keep in mind your term of services.

with kind regards:M **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad, 

I can see that the team already reached out to you directly via this support ticket. Kindly follow up with them so they can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

My Account is suspeded temporarily  on the basis of violation of term and services of the platform..Now i fulfill all terms of the platform please restore my account.

with kind regards : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

You need to follow up on the email that our team sent you so they can continue assisting you with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
nomani5
Community Member

My account is suspended what id to restore it

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mohd,

I checked and it looks like you already have a support ticket regarding your account suspension. Please follow up on the ticket so the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I want to restore my account but support team is not responding to my ticket. Can some one suggest how can I reach to support team.

Hi Sanjay,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey Bojan,

I already have followed steps mentioned in the email. I have closed all the active contracts and tried to close account but I am unable to to do with the account I want to close in order restore my actual account.

Hi Sanjay,

I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to restore my suspended account. I am trying to reach support team but they have not responded to my support ticket, it’s been more then 11 hours when I log ticket.

Please help me out. Your help be really appreciated.

Hi Sanjay, not getting a response in 11 hours is completely normal, give them some time, they will respond to you as soon as possible.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths