🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account is under financial restriction bec...
Page options
stas_rlt
Community Member

My account is under financial restriction because I didn't do video call within a week.

My account is under restriction.
I had a video call request nearly 2 weeks ago and since I didn't have a properly working webcam, I had to spend some time and now I am ready.
But I can't find what to do.

Please help me!

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Stanislav,

Please go to Settings > Identity Verification > and click on the green button to start the process. If you`re experiencing any problems on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran.

Thanks for your reply.

I checked my profile settings and I can't find Identity Verification tab.

Hi Stanislav,

Could you please try starting the process directly by clicking on the link shared with you on your ticket with number 28288463? You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran.

Thanks for your reply again.

I am checking the ticket that you mentioned ( number 28288463), but that ticket is already marked as solved and I can't reply more there.

Can you please check it?

Hi Stanislav,

Could you please try starting the verification process by following the instructions shared on your ticket? There's no need to reply on the ticket, please try starting the process by clicking on the link shared with you there. 

~ Goran
Upwork

I already uploaded my passport image and bank statement to verify my identity.

Do I need to do it again?

I am still wondering how upwork support members are gonna message me because there is no active support ticket open here.

Can you help me to open a new support ticket?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stanislav,

Our team is currently looking into this case. Please allow time for them to carefully investigate all facts and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I also tried to find out a way to contact upwork support team but couldn't contact them yet.

Please give me your thoughts to solve this problem so that I can finish video verification and recover my account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths