🐈 Community
amryassen

My account maybe opened by someone need help asap !

Hello !

I got notification by changing my account sercurity question and email and i didnt change them !!
I think there is someone hack me ?

What should I do I am need help asasaap !!

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10

change password

change password

change password

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
lysis10

change password

change password

change password

I cant because the security question was changed and cant access to my settings 

Contact customer service.  Perhaps a moderator will hop on and help you.

I am waiting any help but no respond and I am verrrry afraid about that !

oh dayum sun... this sucks man. Too bad they can't have a way to force log off from other places. Luckily you caught it early, so you should be fine.

I really wait for long time till now no respond from security team email till now , I still message Upwork from facebook messages and they tell me rest assured ,, I am very afraid ,, is any moderator here to help me !!

A mod will come around, but honestly you will be fine, so try to relax a bit. You'll be fine. You caught it early and they will get you your account back. Try not to get yourself too worked up although I understand your fear. It'll be fine. It's an inconvenience but you caught it early enough where they won't be able to do anything. Deep breath. 🙂

Hey Amr,

Im checking your account now. Someone will follow up with you shortly.

-Lena

Untitled

Hey Lena, 

Thanks to your respond
I am waiting anyone from support team and security team to follow me up but no respond till now?

Thanks

Amr

Hi Amr,

Your concern has already been escalated to our Security Team and they'll get back to you shortly.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria

Thank you , I still waiting any respond of security team to rescue my account so as not to escalate this problem !!!

Regards,

Amr

Hello !

I got notification by changing my account sercurity question and email and i didnt change them !!
I think there is someone hack me ?

What should I do I am need help asasaap !!

Thanks 

Following this topic.

I'll have some problem.

+1

My account log out by this email *** Edited for Community Guidelines***

its not my email 

Neeeeed HEEEELP
Where the security teaaam !!!!!
No respond !!!!

Learning Paths