🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account suspended 2months ago and I'm not ...
Page options
vd_546
Community Member

My account suspended 2months ago and I'm not sure about the reason.

Hello community members. I need help with my account suspension(not sure if it's permanent or temporary and not even sure about the reason) I've been doing freelance job from almost 4 years on upwork and about 2 months ago I got this email which asked me to verify my identity (which I already did twice in my 4 years of experience using upwork) yet they ask me again to do it. I followed the process of verifying myself and submitted all the document upwork asked me for. Few days later I got a rejection notification of my documents and upwork gave the reason that I didn't submitted the right documents. I repeted the process and got same rejection response from upwork. Finally, I messaged the uppwork support with some context of "if you want to verify my identity then I'm open to hop a video call where you can verify my face, my documents and whatever you need" but in the response to my this message the support guy replied me back with the same message(guess even human support members use pre written templates)

Upwork need to understand that my official (government issued )documents are in MY LOCAL LANGUAGE! which they keep rejecting probably because they can't read it! I do not have anything to hide or fake my identity. I'm open to speak with any upwork support guy on video call and ask me anything about my account.

Please help and let me use my freelance account!

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Waleed,

Our team reached out to you via ticket with additional information and instructions about your account. Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran. Thank you for replying but please be sincere when you offer solutions. Yes I did got contacted by support member just moment ago and I read the content of it in my email notification but I'm not able to proceed with it becuase when I go to "My Requests" it redirects me to same to the "https://support.upwork.com/" page and so I'm not able to do anything athough probably the ticket is open.

I even highly doubt that my this community post will get deleted. At this moment I that much frustrated with all the verification process. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Waleed,

I would like to confirm that we have a known problem with our Help Center. Please try accessing your tickets via incognito browser or feel free to reply directly from the email notification you have received. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members