🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account suspended due to violation which i...
Page options
wahabrafiq01
Community Member

My account suspended due to violation which i have nevr donr

My account got supended saying i have doing a job which contain hacking.I have never done hacking in any job even i can prove the work i do on zoom screen. And the last reason was to block is i have a contract in which i need to recover a clinet personal Instgram account wich is disable. Now my question is an account is disable so can somone hack a delde account.Is that make sense? Also i have never done any hacking job id refused if i got any hacking porposal.

I am top rated frelencer on upwork and i earned around 10k $ Till now and i know how to keep me safe and not violated the tos but idk why its happend to me 2vice. I can proof that even from clinet that how i do job legally.

i am so desparate from that kind of behaviout where upwork treat there freelancer who has good revord and reviews even thought i have my all stata better.

Note i have help people before with similar problem but idk why i facing it.

Even you guys just tell how a deled instagram account can be hacked and who who can hack Meta server to hack a delde account. 

i request upwrk invetigate it properly and reinstate my account.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members