🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My account suspended
Page options
ca9b7f8d
Community Member

My account suspended

I got today for first time in upwork. After confirming my account, paid for pro membership and already sent my proposal for 4 projects, my account suspended without understanding the reason. Please help me out. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Demetris,

I checked and it looks like our team has reached out to you via support ticket with more information about your account and how to lift the hold. You can access your ticket from the notification sent to your email address and also here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
AndreaG

Hi Demetris,

I checked and it looks like our team has reached out to you via support ticket with more information about your account and how to lift the hold. You can access your ticket from the notification sent to your email address and also here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
ca9b7f8d
Community Member

Thank you

raxeya
Community Member

hello!

My account has been suspended for no reason, kindly help me recover my account. Thanks

Hi Razia,

I checked your account and I can confirm that one of our agents reached out to you about your account status. Please check your ticket by logging in to your account and going here. You can also check the email address associated with your Upwork account. The same information was also sent there. Kindly reply to the email with the information they requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
raxeya
Community Member

I think I have deleted the mail accendetally kindly send it once more I will be gratefull to you. Thanks

Hello Razia,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
yvonne-x
Community Member

Hello Ma'am, 

Is there any way to do to get my account active back? 

Hi Yvonne,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran!

Hope you doing good! My upwork account was Hold, 12 Septemeber 2021 , Client account was suspended so then after upwork hold my account , i have give all proof to upwork support but they just email that (Thank you For Responding . Please be advised that we are currently awaiting responce from your clients regarding our inquiry of the issue. We regret to inform you that we do not any information available for you at this time. if you have active communication with your client kindly advise them to respond to our email so we may expedite our review of your account , you will be notified ) this email was recived by 21 September 2021 , i have contact to many times to client to respnce upwork , he replied only that , i have give them all proof , Now i am waiting your Kind Responce kindly assist me as soon as Possible and Also important!!!( Please access me For get paid this is too much important ,) i hope you will not Disappointed me For you Best Regarding this issue , i am also here for more investigation.

Have a Great day!

Regards:

Muhammad Shoaib

Hi Muhammad,

I can see the latest reply on your support ticket was from our team. Please reply to your support ticket with any information you may have so the team can review and assist further. When everything is in one place we can be more efficient in assisting you.

~Andrea
Upwork

My account is suspended as unfortunately i filled wrong data to withdraw amount direct to local bank.

After that i correct my withdraw method and also verified from  upwork.

But still my account is suspended.

Hi Naveed,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Andrea. Can I know why my account suddenly suspended? Yesterday I got the instruction to verify my identity by sending my id card image and have a video call with the Upwork team. But today when I open my account it stated that it had been suspended. Can I get anyone to assist me to activate my account back? 

Hi Nur,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! My name is Ali
My account has suspended now what can i do,
As I was Created it today it have been suspended today

Hi Ali,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
dc88ba11
Community Member

Again My Account Has Suspended, Last Nignt I have Verify My Account With My ID Card And My Selfie, So Again My Account Have Been Suspended, Even I was Have Verify Batch On My Profile Now. Please Do Somethings Permanent.

Hi Ali,

I checked your account and it looks like the team has followed up with you about your account status. You can check your ticket and follow the instruction they shared on the ticket by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I just created my Upwork account and it got suspended right after it got accepted. The email said that I violated the terms of service. Please provide me a solution.

Hi Paola,

I can see that one of our agents has already reached out to you. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Goran 

I am facing an issue with " Upwork Account suspension " ... Here I am elaborating the full case, Please help me ASAP 

Today I have done withdraw of $243.24 and after that I was trying to purchase the connects on upwork but somehow the payment method was getting declined due to some reason that I don't know ... after that I just updated the CVV number of the card that was already added in my id ... After 5-10 minutes I got notification of - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Though I haven't done any irrelevant activity on my account .. everything was transparent and was working on 5 hourly projects and 2 fixed projects on my id 

I am also attaching the screenshot of my upwork id suspension notification... and the screenshot of withdraw amount 

Please notify me ASAP on my gmail id (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) or response via this message ...  as billings are ongoing on my id 

Regards 

Harvinder 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Harvinder,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alex, Thanks for your response!!! 

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thanks

Regards

Harvinder

Good Day! I am Lawag and my account has been suspended and there was no email or messages or notice from upwork. I want to know why my account has been suspended so I can fix or address the issue. I hope you can help me because I have job in process thank you!

Hello Lawag,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi,
I have created profile and its approved but some how i am not able to bid and its saying that it has been suspended.
1135f338
Community Member

hi my account got suspended how can i get it back to normal plz tell me

Hi Hamza,

I checked and it looks like our team already reached out to you via email with more information on your account. Please follow up on the email so that the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Team,

My account is suspended since many days, I have requested two times to resolve it but it is still suspended, kindly help.

Hi Bilal,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi upwork  I have changed my profile photo as per your terms and guidelines please respond towards our application  as soon as possible  because we have an active proposals needs to answer 

Hi Nitish,

Thanks for reaching out. I can see that you replied to your support ticket with the update. Rest assured the team will be getting back to you soon.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ac504a0e
Community Member

My account also says - Your financial account - has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.

I have updated payment methods and it is still saying Update.

I have updated.

Please help as I want to use this platform now.

Thankyou 

Hi John,

I checked and it doesn't look like your account has any restrictions at this time. I can also confirm that you've updated your payment method. If you're still seeing this message on your end, please try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser. Don't hesitate to let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I got today for first time in upwork. After confirming my account, my account suspended without understanding the reason. Please help me out. Thank you!

Hi M W,

I checked and it looks like our team already reached out to you via this support ticket to assist you further with your account. Please follow up on the ticket in order to remove the hold.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Ms. Andrea. Please help me, too. My account was suspended this morning and I have no clue what must have gone wrong or what violations have I done.

Could you help me contact customer support TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT for better? Thank you.

Hello Hermilita,

I'm sorry to hear about your account suspension. I see that our team has already reached out to you via a support ticket. You can also check the support ticket on your registered email address. Your account has been closed as requested by you.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi,

I am still very new to Upwork and was about to start my first ever long term contract. I was so surprised when I logged in and saw that my account was suspended. Please can you help me? I already replied to the email with ticket numbers #31943731, #31945468, #31945374. I gave all the info needed. Please help me. 

Aijra T.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths