🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account suspended
Page options
ca9b7f8d
Community Member

My account suspended

I got today for first time in upwork. After confirming my account, paid for pro membership and already sent my proposal for 4 projects, my account suspended without understanding the reason. Please help me out. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Demetris,

I checked and it looks like our team has reached out to you via support ticket with more information about your account and how to lift the hold. You can access your ticket from the notification sent to your email address and also here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66

Hi Aijraden,

I'm sorry for how this could've inconvenienced you. I can see that the team contacted you and you have replied to their communication. Rest assured that your message has been received and they'll get back to you. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I currently have a contract with my first Upwork client, will I still be able to work on this? This is so heartbreaking because I needed this job right now.

I hope we can take action on this right away please.

Hi Aijraden,

You may still continue to work on the contract you already have but note that you will not be able to submit proposals or start new contracts while the account is on hold. Again, rest assured the team will get back to you with an answer soon.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I hope so. This is breaking my heart. I am still very new to this platform and suddenly got suspended. Please help me. Thank you!
raxeya
Community Member

Hello! My upwork account has been suspended. I do not know how to recover this. Please help me.

491b9e9e
Community Member

my account on**Edited for Community Guidelines**is suspended.. Please help me

Hi Mian,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already followed up on your ticket. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bandhniyasanjay
Community Member

Same thing happen here also.

I have created profile and its approved but some how i am not able to bid and its saying that it has been suspended.

Hi Sanjay,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
86cf521f
Community Member

I still have the same problem please help me to activate my account as soon as bossible 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maryam,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding this question on this ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
669e8db5
Community Member

Similar situation for me. Kindly advise.

Hi Blair,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. Please check the information that the team has sent you and kindly reply to the ticket so our team can assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
abdhaadi
Community Member

Hi there,

My account got suspended. I don't know the reason. Please help me.

Thank You.

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ayesharehman130
Community Member

Good day , I have faced some issues in my account , I have successfully done my first contact .Now my profile has shown a message "your account has been suspended''.I want to know how my account has been suspended . I am freelancer ,I have the right to know all things about some irregular activity.Kindly resolve my issue. yesterday i added my bank account and now I am facing these issues . I am waiting for your reply

Thank you

Hi Ayesha,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already followed up directly on your ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will continue to assist you directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am too worry about the Mr. Adnan project . If Upwork have any issue with
Mr. Adnan client ,It was your duty to inform me before the project. I wait
1 week for the payment then you send me mail and temporarily hold my
account. It's not justice.

My payment is not available in my account. Kindly resolve my issue
immediately, that's why i get my payment.

I am waiting for your good response .

Hi Ayesha,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. You can access your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

May i request for an account review as well. I apologize and will comply with the UpWork's terms and violating the terms is not worth the trouble. I hope my account could be returned to it's normal state soon. Thank you and once again, I apologize.

Hi Charles, 

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

If you have any further questions feel free to follow up with our team on your support ticket and they will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you Nikola for your reassurance. Have a productive day ahead.

my account was suspended after i followed the instructions on the email... please review my account .. Thanks !! 

Hi Jay,

I can see that one of our agents has already reached out to you. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
30cc6113
Community Member

The link is inop and no one has reached out to me... 

Hello,

You responded with a link that doesnt work.... my account was suspended after i followed the instructions on the email... please review my account .. Thanks !! 

Hi Jay, 

I apologize for the trouble. I checked, and it looks like you were able to reply to the ticket already. Please let me know if you are still unable to access this link

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members