🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account was suspended, I contacted the cus...
Page options
ma_mars
Community Member

My account was suspended, I contacted the customer service, we asked me to fill in the information,

My account was suspended, I contacted the customer service, we asked me to fill in the information, I finished the information supplement, but it is still suspended now.I would like to ask you have a good solution.
5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Mars, 

I checked that our team has already reached out to you directly regarding your account status. Please check your ticket number 28525387 and reply so that the team can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ma_mars
Community Member

Hello, do you need me to re-upload the data?I don't understand exactly what you mean.I have a project to accept now, but the account has been suspended. I am very anxious. I hope you can help to solve it.Thank you very much!
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mars,

Please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket as well. Our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have submitted relevant materials as required, and I said that there would be a reply within 24 hours. I have not received the notice of when my account can continue to be used normally. I want to know whether my account can still be used and how do I operate it, or will I continue to wait for our notification?Thank you very much!
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mars,

Rest assured, I`ve also escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members