🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My account was suspended and all my previ...
Page options
e50105db
Community Member

My account was suspended and all my previous contacts and proposals have been withdrawn.

My account was suspended earlier (and it's now been reinstated). However, all my previous contacts and proposals have been withdrawn, and I've lost my contacts in the process. Is there a way I can get my contacts back or my proposals reinstated?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Tyger,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account and the effect on your submitted proposals. We are unable to reverse the removal of proposals as the account was suspended for TOS violation. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Tyger,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account and the effect on your submitted proposals. We are unable to reverse the removal of proposals as the account was suspended for TOS violation. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths