🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My account was suspended.
Page options
marlondi1
Community Member

My account was suspended.

I received the email "We are reaching out today because we have noticed some irregular activity in your Upwork account. Because we take your security seriously, we have placed a temporary hold on your account until we hear back from you..." I didn't break any upwork rules. What I can do now? I am looking forward to hearing from good advisors.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marlond,

Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 31167264. Feel free to follow up directly there if you have any additional questions and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marlond,

Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 31167264. Feel free to follow up directly there if you have any additional questions and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know how I can use the ticket number 31167264?

I have no idea. Thanks.

I found how to use upwork ticket. Thank you very much

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Why did you suspend my account and what kind of activity did you find ?
 can you just activate my account. it's my humble request to you

Hi Rakesh,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths