🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My account
Page options
workaholiceee
Community Member

My account

Hi there, I think there is a huge problem with my account, I think it's invisible cause I searched for it and I didn't see my profile, when I send proposals early enough as soon as it's posted isn't the client meant to interview you if he likes your proposal but I have lost so many connects and I thought I bring the problem here.
It's becoming frustrating ☹️☹️ , and I don't know what to do, can someone please help me with this cause I don't know or please fix this I can't earn with my account like this 💀.
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Divine A wrote:
Hi there, I think there is a huge problem with my account, I think it's invisible cause I searched for it and I didn't see my profile,

Is it not set to private? What profile-visibility did you choose?

Divine A wrote:
... when I send proposals early enough as soon as it's posted isn't the client meant to interview you if he likes your proposal 

Clients interview the freelancers they are interested in. Maybe you need to improve your proposals and your profile?

It's on upwork users only and today I just set it on public today

Divine A wrote:
It's on upwork users only and today I just set it on public today

In fairness, you are in extremely competitive categories and your profie is rather poor.

Your overview isn't even 2 lines and a writer can't afford to have several mistakes in less than 2 lines. If your propoals are written with a similar lack of care, that would explain your lack of success.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths