🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My account
Page options
rickm0466
Community Member

My account

Worst web site I've ever tried to work with.  I just need a couple of questions answered, because I've tried to pass the test a number of times with no success.  And I can't find the answers anywhere in the web site. When I click "Get Support". I get nothing.  Very bad service in my opinion. 

4 REPLIES 4
sevenworld
Community Member

Hi Rick, 

Sorry to hear that you're tired of looking for the answer.

Can you please share your question here?

I'm with so many here who know a lot about this platform and may respond to your question with answers.

Hi! Thank you for responding. Do we have to keep in touch with our clients for 90 days after the job is done?
That’s one I have.

Rick

Hi Rick,

I didn't get any information about keeping in touch with our clients for 90 days after the job is done.

A contract ended by the client means it's done. However, The client may ask for support if there's anything.

If you're concerned about a dispute then, according to Upwork T&C a dispute can be available within 30 days of the date of the last payment from Client to Freelancer.

If this is not the case, I would suggest you to write in details about the scenario.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Are you referring to the Upwork Readiness Test? If so, then you can find all the information you need to prepare for the Upwork Readiness Test within this help article.

Good luck!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths