🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My address in driver license is different fro...
Page options
qendrimhusaj
Community Member

My address in driver license is different from bill statement address?

Hello ,

My address in driver license is different from my bill statement because when I have get my driver license I was living in other city .

In upwork I write the same address like in the bill .

If this will cause any problem can you tell me please ?

Regards,

Qendrim

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Qendrim, 

I'm sorry if my answer confused you. As I have noted, this will not be a problem, as the team will be able to review it based on the information you provide (through your driver's license, and billing statement), and the information noted on your Upwork profile. 

If there will be issues arising from this, the team will reach out to you directly.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Qendrim, 

This will not be an issue as long as your address is updated to your current address/location. 

~ Avery
Upwork

But in my driver license is my old address?

Do you understand my question
I have to upload id and bill
In the driver license is my old address and in my bill is my current address the same as is in my upwork profile?
Does this make an issue if I upload driver license with my old address because I have changed my house before 2 months?

Hi Qendrim, 

I'm sorry if my answer confused you. As I have noted, this will not be a problem, as the team will be able to review it based on the information you provide (through your driver's license, and billing statement), and the information noted on your Upwork profile. 

If there will be issues arising from this, the team will reach out to you directly.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths